- Strategy development and relationship building
- Research and data analysis
- Technical writing and communications
Public speaking and workshop delivery
- Infectious Diseases
- Vaccine Development
- Adverse Childhood Experiences and Toxic Stress
- Program Planning
Capacity building and mentoring
- Training and workshop delivery for teams
- Individual mentorship and coaching
Having worked and lived in four continents and 30+ countries, I bring a unique international experience and can easily adjust to different cultures and work styles. My experience will benefit those of your projects that need to be culturally adapted.
My broad work perspective allowed me to develop skills to foster respectful collaborations with communities and governmental organizations. My expertise and academic background gave me the foundations for a rich medical knowledge and scientific rigor to cultivate peer relationships with both clinicians and bench scientists. Whether in discussion with community members, government officials or healthcare and science professionals, I will be able to adapt my communication style to best represent your organization.